Here are some questions you can use if you’d like to use this Spellbound for your book club.
1. What is a fatal flaw of Rose’s character? How does it affect her story arc?
2. What role does Gabriel play in the story? Does he end up being more harmful or helpful?
3. What character traits does the novel criticize and reward?
4. What is the significance of the mirror and why do you think the mirror was selected as a major source of magic?
5. What is the novel saying about the fairy tale genre and how does it subvert your expectations?